St. Mary-St. Augustine Catholic School community recognizes our parents as the primary educators of their children and commits to assist them with this obligation by:
- Teaching Catholic doctrine and nurturing their love of the Catholic faith through participation in liturgy, sacraments, devotions, and prayer experiences thus preparing them to lead the Church of tomorrow.
- Discovering and developing the distinctive gifts in each child, always encouraging each student to reach his or her maximum potential.
- Providing students and their families an atmosphere of love and compassion, giving them a sense of belonging and respect as we help them become caring and responsible Christians serving God and one another.
- Setting high academic standards, giving them the tools to accomplish those goals through a lifelong love of learning.
- Providing a safe environment with clear expectations for behavior based on peace and respect for one another.
- Exploring numerous areas of interest through opportunities in athletics, as well as other extra-curricular and co-curricular activities.